Saturday, February 22, 2014

A little daydreaming

                                                                                Then

                                                                              Now

  Just sitting here remembering when the grass was green and the garden was in. I just can't wait to garden and work outside in the yard again. It is going to be in the 40's again today so the snow is starting to melt and I can see spots of grass peeking out ( brown grass of course) but going back down after today. It is so windy today though. At least in the forecast the worst I see so far for lows is in the teens and not any negatives, so that means the glass is half full right? Just hoping and wishing for the time it is full!

2 comments:

  1. I find myself dreaming of summer a lot lately so I totally understand! It will be especially sweet after this long winter.

    PS - Thanks for visiting my blog! Everyone loves my green eggs so I can't believe some of your customers don't like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here remembering the same thing! Can't wait to get back in the garden.....

    Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete