Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cow tails to the west?

  I know that everyone hates the weather and have been doing a lot of complaining, myself included but they changed our low tonight from -4 to -15, BLAH!!! I was reading in the farmers alamanac the old myths about the weather and the one said - cow tails pointing to the west the weather is best, cow tails pointing to the east weather is the least. So I was thinking I should get the cows in front of the barn and make them stand with their tails pointing to the west ( I might have to tie them up for that) so then we could have nice weather. What do you think, would it work?

2 comments:

  1. It's worth a try.

    According the fogs in August we were going to have a rough winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so true, we were so spoiled the last 2 winters before, they were mild.

    ReplyDelete