Thursday, March 20, 2014

My grandkids


  Of course every grandma, well in my case Mooma, has to put a picture on of the grandkids! My grandson, Matthew is 4 and his sister, Maci is 1. Matthew actually did not want his picture taken so I did a lot of begging and he agreed. What 4 yr old doesn't like pictures. He posed but would not smile but I kept clicking and begging and he finally smiled but by the 10th pose his sister had had enough and was getting up to leave. So after all that I would say this one turned out pretty good! I will have to tell my son to come to the blog on his phone and show Matthew and maybe he will think that is cool and in the future be willing to be photographed.

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable! I'm glad you finally got a good photo. I love Maci's red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, the red hair shocked us all.

    ReplyDelete