Friday, March 21, 2014

Our latest calves

 
He is sticking his tongue out at me!


  These 2 are our latest calves. The first one is a big guy, I feel sorry for his momma who had to push him out. He is a Brown Swiss/Lineback bull and the second one, just a little guy, is Jersey/Lineback. They won't be with us long though because we don't keep the bulls. I wish they were both heifers because they are both so cute. We have been having bulls or twins lately which is really ok because back in Nov/Dec we had a whole bunch of heifer calves.
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful calves.

    Thanks for coming by to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why they call them linebacks! Their faces look like little fawns!

    We've had a run on heifer calves this winter, and I can't believe that we're actually wishing for bulls! We have no more room for the heifers right now!

    ReplyDelete