Sunday, February 21, 2010

The chicken coop


Like I said I am not very good at this computer stuff so I wanted to try to add a picture. It really wasn't that hard but with dial up( blah) it took a little while. I added a picture of the chicken coop cause I said I was going to clean this out today since it was going to be sorta nice out. Well it didn't happen. It was windy today and I didn't want to lock the girls out and if they wanted to get out of a little gust they couldn't, I wouldn't want to ruffle there feathers too bad. Will try again next nice day which from the forecast might not happen too soon looks like some snow might be coming again.

But because it was so sunny out I did not want to stay in the house so I cleaned some calf pens out instead. The calves are probably happy for the wind. We are still waiting for our one cow ( Corin) to have her calf and wanted a nice clean spot for it. Her bag looks like she could of had it 2-3 days ago. Hopefully tonight before the lows start to drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment