Thursday, February 25, 2010

The ducks like the snow


Here are our ducks out in the snow, they won't come out of it. They are actually walking away from me here but you can't see their feet when they walk so it looked like they were swimming on the snow. This is when we only had 3-4 inches but it has been coming down and no plans on stopping till tomorrow. 10-20 inches is the predictions for when it is over. The wind is terrible glad I am not one of the ducks but they can get out of it if they wanted. In fact I saw them sleeping in it all covered with snow and that was the picture I was trying to get but they heard me coming and started swimming(ha ha) away. Hope they come out of it later.

Update on Corin - Still nothing! My husband keeps telling me that it will happen tonight though. Well I have heard that a few times now. I think she is just keeping it squeezed in and won't let it out. Maybe she likes the side of the barn she is on now better then the side she will be going to after she has it. This means another trek up to the barn tonight in the wind and the snow- BURRR!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with Corin...it is so hard waiting for them to get down to business!

    ReplyDelete