Friday, February 19, 2010

Just Starting

I love reading farm and homesteading blogs, an addiction really, so I decided to make one of my own. Being the female part of our dairy operation( me, the hubby and my son) I seem to always get called the milk maid so it seemed fitting to name it that. I love the nicknames that I gain. A neighbor that I never had met stopped to see if she could get manure for her garden which of course we have ample supply so she came several times for it. Well she saw me out once and told her friend with her that there was her manure lady and she had to come to talk to me. She does know my name now and she is such a nice person but I figured manure lady shouldn't be the title.
Well I am not the greatest at the computer so I hope I don't do to awful at this. I am mostly on here to read e-mails, get recipes and of course now feed my addiction to blogs. Now I will probably want to upgrade my digital camera won't the hubby love that. Well he encourage me to start my own blog so it will be really his fault if I do .
I guess for now that will be it, we have a cow that is expecting anytime so I had better go check on her and we are having company tonight for dinner so I have to get the inside stuff done so I can get to my outside chores earlier. One good thing though the men said we get a break and they are cooking tonight ( I have a frozen pizza on stand-by just in case).
I hope this goes well, toodles for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment