Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Our goat had her babies



They are so cute! These are my first baby goats. I was all done milking the cows and was shutting evreything up including the goats and heard the little ones. I am glad it was going to get a little chilly tonight because if it was warmer I would of left her door opened and I wouldn't of known she had them.

She had a boy and a girl. I liked this picture cause they look like they are kissing. I am so glad she didn't have any problems. I was nervous she might and like I said these are the first for us. We are used to helping cows have their calves but never goats.

3 comments:

  1. Oh aren't baby goats the cutest??? I'm really looking forward to next year so our does weill kid, none this year, :-( but it's the milk I wanted in addition to babies and we're still getting plenty of milk.
    what will you do with your goat milk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my baby calves but the goats I think are cuter cause you can play with them and pick them up, I love them! I want to use the milk for cheese and soap and someone said goat milk fudge is good but I am sooo busy right now so that stuff will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete