Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some pictures

One of our steers


The sunrise
As you can see I got some batteries for my camera, I bought them cause I was getting a headache trying to remember where I stashed the other ones. These ones are in the open with a warning to my family about finching them. I told them if I had to hide them again then none of us would have any.
I got off to a early start this morning becasue there is a lot to do. I took a break to take a picture of the sunrise ( the best I can do with my camera) because I love when it has a purple hint to it. Purple is my favorite color.
Then the other is one of our steers in his new abode. He posed quite nicely. The old gals are behind him checking him out. Today we have to move another set of calves to a new bigger pen for them.
Right now I am just waiting for another load of laundry to be done so I can hang it out. Since I had a little time I thought I would check out my blogs. I love hanging the clothes out especially sheets when you can put them right back on the bed, they just smell so nice. I also got my flat fixed on my cart so it will be cleaning up the yard piles today and possibly the chicken coop. The ground out by the coop is almost dry still just a little spongy but I think it will be fine to drive on. The coop cleaning is a little behind schedule so the ladies will be estatic if I make it to that.
Well I must be going, lots to do! Hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment